Pages: (40) « First ... 38 39 40  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

X-Men: Gold (2017), Marc Guggenheim/Ardian Syaf
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:00 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

You made a post about how many covers she was on. Supposedly she and Jean are in the midst of this Scott-ish editorial push because they lead the teams. Mind you, I think your post on this topic was before we were even 3 issues into either book lol.

I can't deal with your multiple personalities, Optic.

Also, you gotta know that we know you're a Cyke fanboy and we don't care. No one is judging you. Most of us (all of us?) have a favorite character.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:10 PM

#ILoveRogue

This is all Optic had to say about those early Ressurxion covers and Kitty/Jeen pushes.

QUOTE (Optic Rage! @ Oct 21 2016, 10:38 PM)
I hate vague teasers, just tell us what it's about. And creative.

QUOTE (Optic Rage! @ Oct 21 2016, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Oct 21 2016, 09:16 PM)
I'm hoping it's not just an O5 book, but they went with these graphical motifs just to make the teasers distinct outside of the color tint.

Yeah, i think it's more of a motif of eras/what came first etc.

Think they know at this stage that these versions of the 05 can't carry a book.

QUOTE (Optic Rage! @ Mar 31 2017, 04:55 AM)
QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Mar 30 2017, 10:38 PM)
KG is in the first issue! Get hype!

It's like Jott except the male character doesn't benefit from it either.

We need an OC boyfriend for Kitty

This reminds me, for years you've claimed that the only reason editorial refused to bring Jean back was because the X-Office wanted to push Cyclops, were misogynistic etc. Now that he's also dead and the fact that you could argue Kitty/Jeen are the two most pushed characters by editorial, was your stance on why she hasn't returned changed?

QUOTE (Optic Rage! @ Mar 31 2017, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Mar 31 2017, 03:40 AM)

Getting called leaders in interviews (books haven't even hit shelves yet) and this constitutes a push? Lololololol

Getting your own solo book with a bunch of variants as well as being the lead character in a flagship book as well as being promoted to the leader of the team in said flagship book for ''reasons'' doesn't count as a push for you? Lolololololk.

He's specifically talking about Jeen in that last one and he didn't say anything that wasn't factual.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:18 PM

#ILoveRogue

As for Kitty, she sucks for the same reasons Fraction's Cyclops sucks: written as the only competent person in the team, annoying 2kool4skool dialogue, randomly being a complete asshole to teammates, a significant other who is an embarassing doormat, etc. Your refusal to admit this is quite telling.

In fact, Fraction's Cyclops might be superior because he at least never went as far as to write something like "Wolverine, use your claws!"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (40) « First ... 38 39 40 
Add Reply
New Poll