Pages: (736) « First ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Weekend at Harry's III: Harry's Revenge, General Discussions
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: May 18 2017, 01:20 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (Gene @ May 18 2017, 12:39 AM)
Okay, but the Whaboom guy.

Edit: Tell me when you've seen Survivor.

What is a Whaboom?

I just saw Survivor. What a mess. Shoot for the stars, torpedo your game. Cirie tried to do way too much when she was on NO ONE'S radar. And look who paid the price.
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: May 18 2017, 03:11 PM

Napkin Bracelet

According to Chris Harrison, “It's one of those words that can be like — it's an essence, it's a lifestyle, it's an occupation but it's also a verb. You can Whaboom and you can be Whaboom."

Also: "You know that guy at the party you're hanging out with and you're like, 'I don't know whether I want to strangle him in his sleep or I find him endearing," is how Chris described the guy.

Re: Survivor, I'm so disappointed, now I have to root for Aubrey because everyone's game sucks but of those sucky games Sarah's is sadly the best one right now except I hate her and also, again, it's only a decent game in comparison to what everyone else who's left is doing, and I mean, I love Cirie but she's a fucking mess so Aubrey it is. Someone pointed out to me that Michaela got ousted using an advantage that was literally right there at her feet for her to take and she fucking missed it and I'm just frustrated with everyone like I somehow have a financial stake in this. If I get a Brad/Troyzan/Sarah final I will just break shit.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: May 18 2017, 03:16 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

QUOTE (Gene @ May 18 2017, 07:08 AM)
That is the worst thing you've ever posted.

I've been holding back...one day i will break and shit post all over this place lol
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: May 18 2017, 04:00 PM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (Gene @ May 18 2017, 07:11 PM)
According to Chris Harrison, “It's one of those words that can be like — it's an essence, it's a lifestyle, it's an occupation but it's also a verb. You can Whaboom and you can be Whaboom."

Also: "You know that guy at the party you're hanging out with and you're like, 'I don't know whether I want to strangle him in his sleep or I find him endearing," is how Chris described the guy.

Re: Survivor, I'm so disappointed, now I have to root for Aubrey because everyone's game sucks but of those sucky games Sarah's is sadly the best one right now except I hate her and also, again, it's only a decent game in comparison to what everyone else who's left is doing, and I mean, I love Cirie but she's a fucking mess so Aubrey it is. Someone pointed out to me that Michaela got ousted using an advantage that was literally right there at her feet for her to take and she fucking missed it and I'm just frustrated with everyone like I somehow have a financial stake in this. If I get a Brad/Troyzan/Sarah final I will just break shit.

When does the Bachelorette start? This month? What a mess.

Sarah's game has been the best...because cops are duplicitous af! I don't want to root for her on virtue of being a cop alone, but props. No idea why Brad and Troyzan are still there, but a final with them is becoming more and more likely. Tai has 2 immunity idols and 2 tribals left to play them. Sarah will have to play her legacy advantage. Troyzan has an idol too--which I totally forgot--and he'll probably play it if he sees Tai play his. Of the people left in the game, Brad and Troyzan are the most likely to win immunity challenges. Cirie and Aubrey are the most vulnerable and the most likely to go. But if Aubrey makes it to the end, what will she tell the jury? Actually none of them could stand up against Sarah, but maybe Cirie might get by just on virtue of her reputation of being a strategic player (even though most of her moves have been a secret and her one big move blew up in her face in front of everyone). I see them giving it to Brad over Aubrey. I see them giving it to most everyone over Aubrey tbh. I'm annoyed because the only person I like left if Cirie and maybe Tai because he's nice, but Cirie just torpedoed her game, and Tai is too gullible for this game. I'm pretty neutral on Aubrey so I wouldn't mind her making it to the end, if only to keep Brad or Troyzan out.
PM
^
Supernature
 Posted: May 18 2017, 11:51 PM

Superior Homo

user posted image
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: May 19 2017, 04:54 AM

frostitute

Marina Abramovich who? Katherine Hudson is the queen of performance art. Goddess of Art!

I like that lady who asked WHAT ARE THE THEMES IN YOUR WORK, like she really believes she is the artist and not some forgettable pop star.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: May 19 2017, 05:05 AM

frostitute

AGENT FELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

user posted image
user posted image

I thought you were younger sad.gif
PMEmail
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:44 AM

Still Endangered

Happy Birthday AF! Get something from the Publix bakery.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: May 19 2017, 07:03 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

I wish I was younger :'(

But thanks guys! Actually headed to Publix now. Making Jerk kebabs tomorrow for a pool party.

Edit: wait, Katy Perry is cheeseburger now?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: May 19 2017, 07:13 AM

#ILoveRogue

Happy birthday, silver fox.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (736) « First ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll