Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Iron Fist [Netflix show], Fiery Fisting Afoot
Fringe Division
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 07:17 PM

Napkin Bracelet

WAIT TOM PELPHREY?

Sorry, I love him. <3
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 03:05 PM

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 03:11 PM

I don't lactate.

I couldn't read more than three lines from this interview I wish failure on every and any Marvel works on principle but if any one of their shows had to bomb I'm really really really really REALLY REALLY REALLY happy and glad and proud that it was this one.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 03:17 PM

I get that it's a faithful adaptation of the book where Danny Rand is concerned, but...

...I don't know about the tack he takes.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 02:56 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

So outside of Colleen Wing, and Claire, this show was a whole lot of woof. Danny's obliviousness to the consequences of his actions in the first few episodes. The hamhanded writing of Joy and her flipping moods between being an evil socialite and a caring friend (often within the same scene), Ward in general. It was all pretty bad. Also, insert the unnecessary convolution in the back half of the show. I know their Netflix stuff was criticized for being pretty formulaic in the beginning, but pick a thing and stick with it. Having Harold be a big bad, then pivoting as if it's gonna be Madame Gao and the Hand, then showing us Davos be a douchebag, then introducing nice Bakuto, only to make him bad too, all just to come back around to Harold being the final boss??? WUT???? I get that some of this was set up for Defenders, but what in the junk. Oh and the twist at the end is that through this whole experience Joy is now ok with having Danny murdered? But she also acted flat stupid about everything when her dad was alive. Just watching him plan murders and such. My god. wtf.

Also Finn Jones can't act his way out of a late homework assignment. He might be the actual worst part of this show.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 03:03 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joy in the latter part of the season is just a fucking mystery to me. I didn't even hate her at all but I don't want her back either.

Colleen, Ward and well just those two were the best parts of IF. Bakuto became a fav for . . . reasons but someone pointed out that his speech pattern is like Shatner's Captain Kirk and I've been devastated ever since.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 03:09 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

like every time i almost hit submit, i went back and said more and i still keep thinking of more bizarre wtf moments.
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 03:17 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thinking back on it, I don't know what the hell was going on in IF.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll