Pages: (34) « First ... 32 33 34  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dragon Ball Super Discussion
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 04:39 PM

X-Men Discourse

that was much better then last week.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 05:42 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Jul 8 2017, 04:39 PM)
that was much better then last week.

Naturally. This entire episode was fighting. My only minor complaint is that they skipped over 18 smacking around Judy Hops.
PMWebsite
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 06:05 PM

#ILoveRogue

Finally Super does an episode that is devoted to Goku and Vegeta.

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 06:20 PM

X-Men Discourse

right? I'd point out this was a perfectly wasted opportunity to have Goku team up with one of his older allies but Im still pretty sure Vegeta will be rung out beofre the final fight so maybe they needed to get that out of the way. I just hope the next few episodes focus entirely on other characters but that dont look to be the case?

--------------------
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 07:22 PM

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Jul 8 2017, 06:20 PM)
right? I'd point out this was a perfectly wasted opportunity to have Goku team up with one of his older allies but Im still pretty sure Vegeta will be rung out beofre the final fight so maybe they needed to get that out of the way. I just hope the next few episodes focus entirely on other characters but that dont look to be the case?

Next week its Krillin and 18 biggrin.gif

Then Kale and Caulifla the week after

PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 06:06 AM

X-Men Discourse

except we know Vegeta is going after U6 next episode. And Goku is going to teach Kale and Cauli in the one after. And probably going to challenge Jiren after that... So yeah it don't look like the focus is going to shift to the rest of the team or even contenders from other universes soon....

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 05:39 PM

X-Men Discourse

I've been giving it some thought and I really wish we get a Buu centric arc post ToP but maybe that'll wait until Uub is introduced? I wouldn't mind seeing his other forms again. We revisited Trunks, reintroduced 17 and Freeza, I assume eventually we'll get some focus on Saiyans (probably U6 but I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama wrote Bardock in, he seems to like him and he's a fan favorite....) it only leaves Cell and Buu. Who knows whats up with Cell, does he even have a soul to go to the afterlife? King Kai seemed to think so when he commented that he didn't die along with him and Goku but that dont necessarily mean something....

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 05:37 PM

#ILoveRogue

Krillin and #18 are best couple.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 08:45 PM

Yeah They are
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 09:27 PM

X-Men Discourse

Idk what is more embarassing, getting almosy knocked out of bounds by the one faking his own death or getting intimidated by the fox guy and staying on the sidelines bc she wasn't sure they could take him. But I'll wash your shoes whn we get home has to take the cake. Best couple for sure.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (34) « First ... 32 33 34 
Add Reply
New Poll