Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The World of Nintendo, Games, systems, characters, news, etc.
Fringe Division
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 09:13 AM

Napkin Bracelet

SNES Classic with Star Fox 2!

Hopefully they produce at least twice as many as the 100 they made of the NES Classic.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 11:01 AM

Still Endangered

The only way the Nintendo Switch could be better is if it played DVDs and blurays, because I no longer own a laptop with a disc drive. Tbh I thought Nintendo's longstanding goal of making a portable/home console hybrid was dumb. Nintendo already had a good portable system, and I didn't think I'd ever want to look at a game I'm used to seeing on tv on a tiny hand held screen. Plus people already have a thriving marketplace of freemium phone games. But the switch is just a really good system. It's fun. It's a joy to own. The mechanism is simple, and has not malfunctioned a single time in the months I've had it. And to my surprise, I really *liked* being able to play breath of the wild from my dark field cabin in the middle of nowhere this summer. It's super convenient. Now that they finally have better 3rd party support (and now that I play more games on my computer anyway), I don't see a need for another console? Nintendo is the only company with exclusives that I want to go out of my for--except KH3, sometime in that distant future when it actually comes out.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11 
Add Reply
New Poll