Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Anime & Manga Discussion
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:25 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Juni, did you read the new OP chapter yet?

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Juni354
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:36 PM

Yeah. I skip through it real quick because I didn't give a crap. I'm tired of Oda giving these characters silly gimmicks. Pica has a high pitched voice. Come on... I'm not 10 year's old. sleep.gif
PMWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:37 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol, I thought it stupid too. And Law is never going to get out of those handcuffs. He's just going to fight DoFlamingo and Kaido with his hands behind his back and no powers.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Juni354
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:41 PM

His power is pretty cool too. Too bad Oda had to ruin him. Well I don't plan on watching the anime. Can't Zoro cut off those handcuffs with his sword? Chapter was people running around doing nothing.
PMWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: May 14 2014, 09:45 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zoro is too stupid to think of something useful. I have some real ups and downs with this arc. On the one hand, I like the DoFlamingo stuff w/ Law and that blind marine dude and the Sabo stuff, but on the other hand I don't give a fuck about those pixie/fairy things or Rebecca or the king or anyone else. I need this arc to be over already.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Juni354
 Posted: May 14 2014, 10:07 PM

A lot of downs. First off they ruined that tournament. It should have been one of one matches Not freaking a bunch of people no one cares about and 2 interesting fighters. Then omg there's hope, Sabo, Jesus Burgess, Diamante, Bartolomeo and Rebecca(for some reason) but it was short, interrupted(I think). It should have been a big time fight.

Don't let me get started on Usopp.

PMWebsiteAIMMSN
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: May 14 2014, 10:15 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm so disappointed in Usopp. Like, that was a serious bad move on Oda's part. Usopp went all the way back to his first days as a pirate

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Personamanx
 Posted: May 15 2014, 04:33 AM

Swollen Member

Still working my way through Naruto.

Just when I start getting bored with it, it finds another way to charm me.
PM
^
PatriX
 Posted: May 15 2014, 05:43 AM

Another "x" in statistix

I used to devour mangas as a teenager. They were a good alternative to other comics. But over time, I kinda regressed back to mainstream comics.
Shit happens.

Still, finally, after all these years, I managed to read Fist of the north star.
Currently at the 13th volume. Pretty boring and generic manga, but I'll see.

I still have some samurai mangas, due to my cousin practising kendo and being a huge fan himself.

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: May 16 2014, 05:52 PM

I don't lactate.

QUOTE (PatD @ May 15 2014, 02:43 PM)
I used to devour mangas as a teenager. They were a good alternative to other comics. But over time, I kinda regressed back to mainstream comics.
Shit happens.

Still, finally, after all these years, I managed to read Fist of the north star.
Currently at the 13th volume. Pretty boring and generic manga, but I'll see.

I still have some samurai mangas, due to my cousin practising kendo and being a huge fan himself.

Fist of the North Star is fun as an anime but probably a boring read.

Saint Seiya : Legend of Sanctuary - Trailer #2... par Lyricis

Im crazy anxious about this, it looks well done but I don't see how they could reduce the whole Sanctuary Saga to one tiny movie.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll