Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kingdom TV show
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 04:27 PM

I don't lactate.

omg what is happening and why did I watch this you stupid Jonas Brothers blog showing this to me. Tomorrow is too far away.

Also finding posts about this show on tumblr is a pain. Could you have found a more basic name for your show, showmakers ?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 04:35 PM

Napkin Bracelet

The Revenge and Fringe tags are also a pain in the ass.

Do you spend a lot of time on Jonas Brothers blogs?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 04:38 PM

I don't lactate.

I'm more of a 1D or 5SOS man, actually. I just stumbled onto that video while searching for gifs.

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 10:10 PM

Napkin Bracelet

Is Brandon Barash in more than just that scene where he gets burned in the neck with a cigarette by Anne Sorelli? If so I will start watching tomorrow.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 04:40 AM

I don't lactate.

he's in episode 3 and I think set to come-back at some point to get revenge on Jay. Jay has lots of enemies.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 08:58 AM

Advanced Member

I need to start watching this. I mean the premise isn't really my thing but the objectification I do support. Although enough with Nick Jonas sheesh. Matt Lauria and Jonathon Tucker are a million times better looking and better actors.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 09:26 AM

I don't lactate.

Jonas' character is pretty unimportant after the first episode. Until episode 6 at least when he gets to have some nice moments instead of having all the sit other people caused come to bite him in the ass.

Yes to Jonathan Tucker. Lauria is hit and miss in certain scenes but I'll concede his good looks. If you start watching it (and you should, there's not even that much fighting, maybe 30 minutes total so far and we're six episodes in), you can't bitch about Kiele Sanchez' character though. Ever.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 01:05 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 19 2014, 09:26 AM)
Jonas' character is pretty unimportant after the first episode. Until episode 6 at least when he gets to have some nice moments instead of having all the sit other people caused come to bite him in the ass.

Yes to Jonathan Tucker. Lauria is hit and miss in certain scenes but I'll concede his good looks. If you start watching it (and you should, there's not even that much fighting, maybe 30 minutes total so far and we're six episodes in), you can't bitch about Kiele Sanchez' character though. Ever.

Oh I will bitch about her if she displeases me. I'll have to see. When I caught a bit of it the one female character I saw did seem annoying.

And yes you better concede ML goodlooks. Although they are diminished on this show. You should watch Friday Night Lights to see him at his best.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 20 2014, 04:00 PM

I don't lactate.

I knew he was at least bi.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Nov 23 2014, 08:46 PM

Advanced Member

I'm not sure if I caught a new episode or not. I saw the one where Ryan went to visit his parents and Jay & Nate's mother came back? It was pretty good.

The mom seems like she's got a pill addiction though given her desperation to get the physio guy to give Nate drugs.

It's a little hard to buy Alvey as Jay & Nate's father. But maybe that's because Frank Grillo looks youngish still?
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll