Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kingdom TV show
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 24 2014, 03:24 AM

I don't lactate.

that was episode 6 of two weeks ago. Episode 8 will air this wednesday and then it's only two episodes left in season 1 sad.gif

Christina is a recovering junkie and was a prostitute until very recently. But the scene at the physio was more to convey that she's very protective of Nate, who up until this point wasn't receiving much parental love in his life. Alvey is mostly obsessed with the fighting thing and doesn't know the first thing about his sons as evidenced by his convo with Jay.

Frank Grillo is 51, Jonathan Tucker 31 so it works out. Moreover, I assume Alvey became a father at a young age. I wouldn't say he's old but he certainly looks like he could be the father of any of the other characters, including Lisa.

You need to catch up. Last week episode was amazing.

I have now watched the first two episode 4 times each, in the last three weeks.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Nov 24 2014, 01:39 PM

Advanced Member

I have no way to catch up quick though. I'm just trying to find the actual time for the new episodes and then catch reruns of the older ones. I mean I know I can find somewhere to watch them but I don't obtain things in that way. Like Jean I'm just too honest.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 24 2014, 06:20 PM

I don't lactate.

Jean would probably pull the episodes out of the director(s memory. And then make her ship canon.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Nov 24 2014, 06:48 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Nov 24 2014, 06:20 PM)
Jean would probably pull the episodes out of the director(s memory. And then make her ship canon.

That's true but it would be honest since she's using her god given ability. I'm sure they're on iTuens. I can always grab them there. I have to binge watch a ton of stuff over the Christmas break.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 11 2014, 02:39 PM

I don't lactate.

ATTN AGUJA :

Episode 9 has Nick Jonas AND Jonathan Tucker rubbing Matt Lauria's half naked body. And there's lube.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 11 2014, 04:19 PM

I don't lactate.

okay you know what FUCK YOU show and you too writers. Unbelievable.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 10:34 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Dec 11 2014, 02:39 PM)
ATTN AGUJA :

Episode 9 has Nick Jonas AND Jonathan Tucker rubbing Matt Lauria's half naked body. And there's lube.

LOL <3 I actually caught that episode. Who knew dropping weight was so horrible/hot at the same time.

That parole officer or whatever with the sweat fetish was just disgusting. Even before my rebirth I would never do that.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 10:50 AM

I don't lactate.

Best episode of the whole show so far. The banter between the boys was everything and Nate has grown on me like crazy. otoh, Ryan (played by Lauria) has turned into the show's weakest element without Keith to give him some depth. His stoic persona, much like your purity ring bearing self, is growing boring especially when you get the occasional glimpse at the vicious mastermind he used to be. I want a season set before he went to jail. Or maybe even just one episode.

You should be tolerant of other people's fetishes. It's not like you have a particularly virginal history yourself. He was disgusting but not bc of the fetish itself.

--------------------
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 11:19 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (MacManus @ Dec 16 2014, 10:50 AM)
Best episode of the whole show so far. The banter between the boys was everything and Nate has grown on me like crazy. otoh, Ryan (played by Lauria) has turned into the show's weakest element without Keith to give him some depth. His stoic persona, much like your purity ring bearing self, is growing boring especially when you get the occasional glimpse at the vicious mastermind he used to be. I want a season set before he went to jail. Or maybe even just one episode.

You should be tolerant of other people's fetishes. It's not like you have a particularly virginal history yourself. He was disgusting but not bc of the fetish itself.

I actually agree with you about Lauria. From the little I have seen he hasn't been that strong. He's usually a good actor. But I think the rest of the cast is stronger. But the Ryan character is a little one note compared to the others. They need something more for the character other than fighting and chasing Lisa.

SPOILERS:
I caught half of the episode where Ryan went to visit his father. Did he put him in that wheelchair? Is that why he went to jail?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 16 2014, 11:49 AM

I don't lactate.

there's more to him than that. They showed his dark side on a couple of episodes and these were his best episodes but he just flip flops between good and bad which is boring.
He stole his mentally ill roommate lucky key-chain so he could later give it back to him and gain his loyalty. It resulted in a lot of scenes of him treating Keith like a pet animal. Ultimately this had dramatic consequences for both of them but I won't spoil unless you want me to.
He had a bathroom sex scene (another thing that should speak to you) that conveyed how self-absorbed he could be. Basically he just stares maniacally at himself in the mirror throughout the sex but it's very well done.
Then there's his altercation with Alvey at the gym. Again, powerful stuff.
They just refuse to commit to either having him face and overcome his demons or have them consume him entirely. Which is boring.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll