Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Teen Wolf [MTV]
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 03:28 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am so disappointed with you, rn. dry.gif

Season 1 had a great overall storyline and the story beats they played were equally great. They did several things w/ Derek/Hale family.

1) The death of Derek's sister, resident alpha, is what brought him and by extension, the Argents, back home to Beacon Hills. ofc Derek is then there to act as a guide/older brother figure to the newly turned Scott.

2) The tragedy of the Hale family is one of the key mysterious of the first season. No one knows who killed the family, so the secrets of that day slowly faded away until the murder of Laura Hale.

3) We then find out that one of the survivors of the fire and thus the only witness to the crime, Peter Hale, is still alive but badly burned and unable to move or talk.

4)
SPOILERS:
Later, we see that Kate Argent is the one who set the fire, because she went psycho, that caused Peter to be so badly injured that he spent the last 7 or so years very slowly regenerating which eventually caused him to go insane. A then insane Peter, obsessed with revenge kills Laura, in order to become Alpha and have enough power to kill Kate/The Argents, and then starts to build a pack by turning Scott into werewolf.

Like, that was a great storyline for a first season.

btw, I don't think we ever got a real look at Kate/Derek inappropriate relationship. I know there were flashbacks to Derek/The Hale family's past later on, but I don't recall much mention of Kate. We just know that at some point, she came on to a high school age Derek in order to get the details on his pack.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 03:30 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

of course the later seasons completely undermine season 1 Peter because they needed to find a reason to keep him around.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 03:55 PM

I don't lactate.

I prolly need to rewatch season 1 to better enjoy it. I hate how casual the show's about revealing plot twists. Oh Scott was working with Gerard all along.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 06:32 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Remembering season 1 peter made me think of how much I dislike what was down with his character motivations post-season 2. Also, the semi-history retcon that undermines some of the great character/story stuff in season 1 kinda pisses me off.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 11:21 AM

I don't lactate.

I just got massively spoiled accidentally I'm so happy she dies eventually omg

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 08:06 PM

Napkin Bracelet

I just looked up the actor who plays Chris and accidentally saw that Kate gets killed and comes back as a werejaguar? Hahahaha OMG.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 28 2015, 04:08 PM

I don't lactate.

Starting season 3. I love how there's a 40 min recap episode and no segment whatsoever about Jackson. Not. But I love that they don't mention Allison weird stalker storyline.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 28 2015, 04:34 PM

I don't lactate.

Omg, why is Jackson not in the opening credits????!?!!?!!!!
Also that motorcycle chase was wild.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Mar 28 2015, 05:40 PM

I don't lactate.

I'm so conflictedtbh. Obviously I love the show but I can't tell if it's good. Loved the character beats. Didn't care for the plot. Hates that Jackson's been written off. Scott's new outlook on life is giving me life. More workout sessions plz. More perfect tatoos. More Stiles finishing his sentences, Derek genuinely caring...

--------------------
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Mar 28 2015, 05:45 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jackson was a terrible character. Everyone was glad that he fucked off to be SPOILERS:
an american werewolf in london

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (21) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll