Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Generation X (2017), Christina Strain/Amilcar Pinna
AgentFeliX
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:48 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

thoughts on the new student and his powers? I think it'll be interesting visually going forward, but part of me kinda just sighs whenever we get a character with a user friendly "Telepathy/Telekinesis Lite".

But maybe the House of Ideas really is drained
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: May 17 2017, 04:20 PM

Jerk Chicken

Jubes isn't interesting, but this will be fun otherwise.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: May 17 2017, 04:51 PM

Too much going on with Jubes - vampire, de/re-powered mutant(?), single mom, student-becoming-the-teacher, and mourning dead X-Men. It just becomes noise.

The student/teacher and mourning bits should be/are solid places to start. Shogo is a parasite.
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: May 19 2017, 05:01 AM

frostitute

I got Peter Chug/Aeion Flux vibe from the art and I like it.

First issue was okay, but it doesn't introduce completely the new guy. He's just a guy that witnesses how wacky JGS bunch of kids are and decides not to stay with crazy mutant ppl.

Bling! punching Quentin Queer was satisfying on so many levels.

NXM Emma flashback was ethereal.

I like to think Strain will set Kitty on a path to become POTUS. That's the impression I got from how good Strain wrote her.

I look forward to reading this series in the future and hope Amilcar will be on this for the long run 'cause he's 70% satisfaction.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 11 
Add Reply
New Poll