Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series [El Rey]
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 04:16 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Favorite things about episode 8:

SPOILERS:

Scott rocking out to his own band
Kisa and Seth bonding and showing respect for each other
Richie being jealous that Kisa got to feed on Seth and he didn't
Scott kicking ass
Carlos being a little shit. I HATE HIM SO MUCH BUT I STILL ENJOY HIS CHARACTER, DAMMIT

Questions

SPOILERS:
If Amaru needs the ashes of all nine lords, then how the hell did she get Malvaldo's ashes?

How did Kisa find Carlos head after Demi Lavoto hid it away last season?

We keep hearing about Brasa's ambitions. WHAT AMBITIONS!?

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 08:32 AM

X-Men Discourse

I kinda gave up when I figured Kisa wasnt in for more than a couple of episodes. Who tf is BURT? I really dont care for possessed Kate. She was in such an exciting place at the end of s2 when she cussed Richie and Scott out I wanted her to come back a bit perverted but still herself and confront them over how they ruined her not that demonic possession borewhore of a plot.

I will try watching at least the last three episodes but this season really did nothing for me. Last yr I compared the show to Supernatural and now it was like the shitty side of Supernatural. Monster of the week taking over character development. I still chuckle when I think of how Richie had that huiuge Alex Summers complex last season and it was resolved by Seth beating the shit out of him into submission publicly. And they just work together now.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll