Pages: (20) « First ... 18 19 20  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Jean Grey (2017), Dennis Hopeless/Victor Ibanez
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 04:33 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

This issue was meta, but good.

Poor Jeen. I hope she's ok. She's not Real!Jean, but she is still a Jean and I would miss her.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 10:04 AM

I don't lactate.

QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Dec 14 2017, 01:33 AM)

Poor Jeen. I hope she's ok. She's not Real!Jean, but she is still a Jean and I would miss her.

Im too tired rn to go look for a post that exactly contradicts this statement. So consider this a placeholder until I muster the strength to type 'derivative' in the forum search engine.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 10:06 AM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Dec 14 2017, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Phoenix Egg @ Dec 14 2017, 01:33 AM)

Im too tired rn to go look for a post that exactly contradicts this statement. So consider this a placeholder until I muster the strength to type 'derivative' in the forum search engine.

I DO like her.

But yes. She and the others have to go back. Or at least just away.

No more duplicates.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 06:31 PM

Moderator!!!

So, I just got caught up to this, and I don't know what the fuss is.

The first 7 issues are just a crappy team-up book,and Hopeless is trying way too hard to make Jeen sound hip. Every line she says makes me cringe.

The team-up with Emma Frost is okay, only because of Emma Frost and Jean. Don't even get me started on how dumb it is that the Phoenix is now something you can hit with a sweet piledriver and ride around like an actual bird.
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 08:37 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

The Phoenix went full-stupid when Cyclops got it. Now any dumb thing goes.

Tis the slippery slope of lameness.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (20) « First ... 18 19 20 
Add Reply
New Poll