Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Preacher Television Discussion [AMC]
Satan
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:40 AM

frostitute

I see Cassidy has decided to break Jesse and Tulip apart. #shadyvampirevillainthatpretendstobeafriendtobothparties

Jesse made me afraid when he beat the snot out of Reggie. It reminded me that this is a show about unhinged assholes.

I bet we'll get flashbacks to how Cassidy was rich when showrunners make him a full villain.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 08:45 AM

frostitute

Cass' SON!!!!!!!!!! Now that's a twist. And Cass continues to throw dynamite at Jesse-Tulip love.

i was goofing to myself at the before titles scene that man has sold his soul, but my intuition was CORRECT.

Nice episode that shook the Unholy Trinity to the core, cleaned the threat and now with fresh faces (and without a little piece of soul) they can turn to the new villain.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 04:06 PM

frostitute

I love that Magistrate Braddock is in charge of Hell's prisons and prisoners.

user posted image

Psylocke's homicidal urges saved her a sweet spot in Hell.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 04:10 PM

frostitute

The episode with Herr Star's origin was okay and it drilled how he's uncompromising. It will be interesting to see how Unholy Trinity will take him down.

This and last episode show beautifully Tulip's trauma and the un/healthy way she deals with it.

Can I surely say Cass is gonna bite Denis? Perhaps.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:34 AM

The Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut

im really tryna stop smoking I rlly am. but this show is not helping at all.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 03:58 AM

the SoK is probably the most boring part of this whole thing but Tulip!!!!!!! and Cass!!!!!!!! and lolJesse with the straight white male god complex. 'Im special'. I do hope its revealed that he was chosen completely at random but thats unlikely to happen.

--------------------
PM
^
Satan
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:20 PM

frostitute

sad.gif((((((

I knew jesse's granma would have to tie into the ending since Jesse won't let Cass do it?!

Such a shame, I was rooting for Tulip whole episode to kick that annoying cheerleader's butt.

I masturbated here was the highlight of the finale for me.

Star keeping a piece of jesse's soul was SURPRISE SOULSUCKING GASP!

Another surprise was Dennis speaking English.

My heart, is she beautiful in this

user posted image

And with that left jacket mhmmmmm

@sweetass My understanding is that Jesse was picked random. That's what I got from the pilot when Genesis was picking random ppl to house himself into. If I remember correctly. Or blurry.
PMEmail
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 01:15 PM

I dont rmbr most of season 1 even tho I only watched a few months ago. I genuinely did not rmbr the saint of killers even appearing in s1 like I rmbred all these annoying flashbacks abt his boring dead family but I legit thought that was an entire other show. I also was under the assumption jackie earl haley killed jesses dad. anyway my memory is crap.

I rlly wanted an epic fight scene for tulip. I cheered in penultimate episode when she confronted her fears and fought the saint to save her friends but she was out of comission too quick. I want more action for her.
I like that cass is nuanced. he dont just want to fuck tulip, he s kinda trying to be a good person but life is not helping. I wonder if the fact jesse could have saved dennis by bringing him to his grandma will factor in the story. cass could resent that.
I was disappointed that jesse gave up on the messiah thing I rlly wanted him to get a longer taste of the dark side. as it stands starr rlly wasnt a threat this season. maybe next time.

--------------------
PM
^
Fringe Division
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 08:51 PM

Napkin Bracelet

*covers eyes to avoid spoilers having just watched 1.08*

Brewski sad.gif

*stumbles back out of thread*
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll