Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Shameless (US)
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 16 2016, 04:02 PM

X-Men Discourse

Season 5: cemented Ian and Mickey as my faves, except their breakup made little sense. I hated Sammi but that was intentional on the shows part so I guess that makes her a great character? Debbie is never my favorite but shes got consistently good relatable storylines. I liked Derek. Fiona's love life has been terrible post season 1 but the silver daddy is by far her best bf. I dont get why they felt the need to bring back Steve. The girl who was with him was more interesting I hope Fiona runs away with her to Dubai at the end of the show. The marriage made no sense. Lip hasnt been interesting since he enrolled in college. Tired of the show treating his dick like the second coming of the messiah and stomping on every female character who comes near him. Frank just lining up girlfriend after girlfriend is not realistic and tiresome too. Loooooooved how the show wrote off Mandy and Sheila in one episode. It keeps hemorrageing fantastic female characters.

Season 6: Im only halfway but I s2g they ve used more rap songs in the soundtrack than they gave lines to black characters this season. I understand what this show is about but theres a difference between the characters in ur show being racist and ur show being racist and rn we got both. V calling Carl out was beautiful bit pointless. For once Fiona has an interesting love interest so ofc everyone else storyline is boring. Except Debbie.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 05:05 PM

X-Men Discourse

Fucking Monica :'(

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 05:08 PM

#ReplaceRogue

I love how sparsely they use Hurricane Monica and whenever she shows up she manages to ruin everything.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 05:11 PM

X-Men Discourse

My only problem with Monica is how they implied that one time that Frank was abusive towards her and thats why she left her kids but then nothing of what weve seen of their interactions goes in that sense. Theyre both chaotic but it dont look like they need each other to fuck up.

Im ready for Mickey to fuck up my entire life next week.

--------------------
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 08:32 AM

X-Men Discourse

Is Sheila ever coming back? The show isnt really funny ever anymore.
Im in my Mickey feels so I dont mind for now but the way the cast has been reduced bother me. The thruple storyline wasnt really ever funny and I dont like where its headed but it was never that good anyway

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 09:45 PM

#ReplaceRogue

PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 12 2016, 08:44 AM

X-Men Discourse

You wasted a perfect opportunity to use YASSSSS QUEEN

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Dec 18 2016, 08:44 PM

#ReplaceRogue

I need a gif of "Russian KGB sneaky Putin shit". It will be so useful in so many discussions.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 01:30 PM

X-Men Discourse

Im in such a love/hate relationship with this show. The finale was such a waste in some places and just perfect in others I want to fight it.
Definitely more bad than good though. Every character that isnt Frank or Fiona is just an afterthought. Ian has had the same storyline for two seasons now. Lip and Debs.... are walking in circles. No resolution to the thruple ting. I hate how great it could be if they let go of their character favoritism and went back to pushing the limits of how shitty a character can be while still being relatable.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll