Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, I wanna take you for a ride!
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 05:10 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

--------------------
"Lightning, deliver this place from darkness!" - Storm in X-men TAS

"Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else." - Storm in first X-men Movie.
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 07:24 PM

QUOTE (RLAAMJR. @ Dec 6 2016, 08:10 PM)
Expect X-men characters: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/marvel_v...ity-stones.aspx

"When I asked them about the rumor that the game’s roster would not include as many (or any) characters from the X-Men or Fantastic Four series due film rights issues (the current film series for those franchises are owned by Fox and not Marvel Studios) and would instead favor characters already in the Marvel cinematic universe, Creative Director of Marvel Entertainment Bill Rosemann didn’t tense up the way PR folks tend to when you ask them a difficult question. While Marvel wants to take a forward-thinking stance with the characters they include in the game, he wants to make sure fans of all of Marvel properties, including X-Men, are happy. “That heritage is not lost,” he told me. Not the straight answer I was looking for, but it left me hopeful about my chances of Berserker Barraging people as Wolverine next year."

Ehhh, we'll see. "The heritage is not lost" could easily be giving the X-Men/Doom move sets to other characters.

I want X-Men and FF characters in the game, but I'm going to guard my optimism a little more closely on this one.
PM
^
PatriX
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 10:32 AM

Another "x" in statistix

I want you to make a snapshot of your face, when the x-men are not featured in the game, unless it's DLC

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll