Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

X-Men Red, Tom Taylor/Mahmud Asrar
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 03:32 PM

What will Gentle and Namor's relationship be like after Namor flooded Wakanda? Thumbs-up to Namor?
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 04:01 PM

I don't lactate.

It really shouldnt be so clearcut considering Wakandans rejected Nezhno all his life for being mixed, supported the human invasion on Utopia and subsequent witchhunt on mutants and BP tried to personally murder him by destroying his tattoos. Like Im hoping but not assuming that he will be written with some depth.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 05:32 PM

Moderator!!!

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Nov 15 2017, 01:01 AM)
It really shouldnt be so clearcut considering Wakandans rejected Nezhno all his life for being mixed, supported the human invasion on Utopia and subsequent witchhunt on mutants and BP tried to personally murder him by destroying his tattoos. Like Im hoping but not assuming that he will be written with some depth.

I doubt Taylor knows any of that.

Does anyone even remember Namor flooding Wakanda at this point? It seems like such a long time ago. Remember when everyone thought AvX was the worst thing that could happen to the X-Books?
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 07:51 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

Taylor might know something about Nezhno. After all, he could have picked any "strong guy" character.

On the other hand though, it wouldn't exactly be surprising if he's there just to go the way of most black male mutants. "Died using his powers" is built into the character.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 11:33 PM

Hickman used Namor's attack on Wakanda for a while. That was cool.
PM
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 03:15 PM

THEY'RE BACK!!!!

Namor is always there when the X-Men need a base.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9 
Add Reply
New Poll