Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Secret Empire #0: *Whispers* Hail Events
TheMajinoaw
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 12:46 PM

Marvel is backing itself into a corner. They have taken the everything changes mantra too far, and stretched some of their characters beyond visible recognition.

Doom as Iron Man. Prof. X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey dead for a significant period of time. The entire line needs a cleansing.

But I at least have enjoyment from the fact that Nick Spencer looked at my Cap's Ethic's Threads and said ... you know what... what if we did make Cap a bad guy. And maybe...just maybe he's been a bad guy all long.

I once thought my greatest achievement was convincing Dan Slott to bring Cardiac back. But my greatest masterpiece is that the total corruption of Cap storyline has come into fruition.

My work is done.
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 01:36 PM

QUOTE (TheMajinoaw @ Apr 25 2017, 03:46 PM)
Marvel is backing itself into a corner. They have taken the everything changes mantra too far, and stretched some of their characters beyond visible  recognition. 

Doom as Iron Man. Prof. X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey dead for a significant period of time. The entire line needs a cleansing.

But I at least have enjoyment from the fact that Nick Spencer looked at my Cap's Ethic's Threads and said ... you know what... what if we did make Cap a bad guy. And maybe...just maybe he's been a bad guy all long.

I once thought my greatest achievement was convincing Dan Slott to bring Cardiac back. But my greatest masterpiece is that the total corruption of Cap storyline has come into fruition. 

My work is done.

Probably coming with Make Mine Marvel/Marvel Legacy, wherein Marvel goes for the flavor and success of DCU: Rebirth, but with the mea culpa.

<3 Cardiac. At least yours went well. When I got then-upcoming X-Writer Chuck Austen to use Abyss, well... you saw what happened.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 05:11 AM

cum ninja

Logan, Scott and Jean can stay dead tbh. Just take their shitty time displaced analogues with them.

I miss Xavier tho. (._. )
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 05:24 AM

#ReplaceRogue

I don't.
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 09:38 AM

I would be less sore about them being dead if they didn't shove these replacements into the mix.

Like with Wolverine: X-23 as Wolverine, with the name and costume, is dumb enough - now we have Jimmy Hudson, and a Jimmy, Jean, Cyclops love triangle?

C'mon.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Yesterday at 07:35 am

cum ninja

Logan's replacement should've been flatscan teen Amiko brandishing the Muramasa Blade. That's the kick ass Claremontian Wolverine II we really deserve.

Or else slutty manipulative Daken again. :3
PM
^
PatriX
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:47 am

Another "x" in statistix

I don't have monkey paw anymore, wasted it in other threads,
but I wish everyone at marvel were fired, especially alonso.
And no more brevoort and quesada

This is the longest regime we ever had.
People love to hate Shooter, but he was relatively short compared to the current regime.

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll