Pages: (147) « First ... 145 146 147  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

TRUMP NATION 2017-2020, Trumped up trickle down piss
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 08:31 PM

MILK IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 01:37 PM

#ILoveRogue

Trump finally exposed the alt left!!!!
PM
^
Chadwick Behr
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 01:50 PM

MILK IS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!

I feel like we're in some weird David Lynch world.
PM
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 05:08 PM

Still Endangered

Part of me was tempted to do the cynical, "well we all knew Trump was a bigoted POS..." but this is actually very significant.

So far, the alt-right has been feeding off trump's dog whistles--and frequently human-hearing-range-whistles--that could maybe be interpreted as an intensely vulgar and jingoistic form of regular old neo-conservatism.

This escalation of white nationalist violence occurred under those conditions.

But now a sitting President has gone the extra mile to repeat their talking points, obfuscate their responsibility, and call them "very fine people".

Oh, and he still has Bannon on his cabinet and Peter Thiel in his corner and Jeff Sessions as his AG.

And what's going to happen when the GOP does exactly what it's done since the election? After an initial round of denouncing...slowly circle the wagons around Trump, start covering for him, start trying to make that monster seem normal? A few republican politicians spoke out against Trump today. Most remained silent. One month from now, they'll probably all be singing the same tune.

Then we'll have a sitting party not only covering for a bigoted, treasonous, criminal, inept, POS to secure their hold on political power (and the advancement of their own admittedly awful goals), but covering for nazis.
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 07:51 PM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Aug 15 2017, 09:08 PM)
Oh, and he still has Bannon on his cabinet and Peter Thiel in his corner and Jeff Sessions as his AG.

Hopefully not for long. Before the weekend it sounded like Bannon's days were numbered

user posted image
PM
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 06:56 AM

NSFW (also NSFL) language, hateful ideologies, slurs etc
PM
^
gregyo
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 07:44 AM

Ashley Davenport

I saw that video. Really tough to watch.
PM
^
Supernature
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:48 AM

Superior Homo

Good news!

PM
^
PatriX
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 08:27 AM

Another "x" in statistix

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Aug 15 2017, 08:08 PM)
Part of me was tempted to do the cynical, "well we all knew Trump was a bigoted POS..." but this is actually very significant.

So far, the alt-right has been feeding off trump's dog whistles--and frequently human-hearing-range-whistles--that could maybe be interpreted as an intensely vulgar and jingoistic form of regular old neo-conservatism.

This escalation of white nationalist violence occurred under those conditions.

But now a sitting President has gone the extra mile to repeat their talking points, obfuscate their responsibility, and call them "very fine people".

And what's going to happen when the GOP does exactly what it's done since the election? After an initial round of denouncing...slowly circle the wagons around Trump, start covering for him, start trying to make that monster seem normal? A few republican politicians spoke out against Trump today. Most remained silent. One month from now, they'll probably all be singing the same tune.

Then we'll have a sitting party not only covering for a bigoted, treasonous, criminal, inept, POS to secure their hold on political power (and the advancement of their own admittedly awful goals), but covering for nazis.

You are reading too much into that. We are the playthings. You, me, we are toys.
They push us any way they want, and we respond correspondingly.

Are they nazi? Yes. Are they useful? Yes. will they remove them once they are not useful? Yes. What do they need them for? Bigger power, and bigger control. Why Obama gave free reign to break and enter into any possible terrorist? Why the current government is even going further? They want the internet. It sounds funny, but what they need is control, and secure the power.
The elites control the media. But they can't control the internet. Because the internet gave power to trump, instead of hillary, who was 100% certain.

Nazis are good, because they are an actual boogeyman. They exist. And therefore, we can implement any censorship we need to prevent ourselves
from them, which is exactly how we can control the dissidents.

They don't care about making our lives better. They want more power, so they can
-sell their products more expensive
-have free reign on the markets
-don't have to pay the taxes
-can shut down any criticism
I'm sorry sweethearts, but this is all that boils down to.

You can be angry about some "twitter event", but what matters is that we have literally no control over the higher-ups. And frankly, I have no idea about how to change it. I realize now, that everything my country does, is all according to what US wishes. There is no randomness. Everything is planned two steps ahead. If you suddenly hear that slovenia or hungary became stubborn and refuses EU, it's because USA told them to do so. The funny thing is, this is what we currently need, but not necessarily what we will need 10 years from now.

Anyway. Politics rot your brain. Befriend people of different origins and faith. Befriend christians, jews, black, asian, arab, white. Then, and only then, you will have the bigger picture. I will not lie, we live in a rotten world. We should not trust our governments, instead we should reach our neighbors. We are not saints, we are not flawless. But if we cannot build our own community, then we are doomed.

Sorry for a rant. It's all worthless.

--------------------
formerly known as Chakal
I am a relic.
PMEmailWebsite
^
AgentFelix
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 08:41 PM

where'd they all go?

fucking....dying
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (147) « First ... 145 146 147 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll