Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

American Gods, Shall we worship them?
Satan
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 03:09 PM

frostitute

And his teeth got KOed by a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a punch!

Like have him step on a rake and the rake hit him in the face,

I laughed so hard at this. And now I want this to happen so so hard.

You inceptioned me, Lycaon. Now that I think about it, Media is truly my god, ever since I was little. And the mass hysteria with martian invasion was a reference to war of the Worlds radio drama and the real mass hysteria it produced bc ppl believed it was real invasion.

The border crossing was excellent, but I hated it how they made Jesus obvious. Okay with the shots through the hands, but the heart and the crown of thorns was too much and the subtlety was killed. At least for me. But horrifying massacre and when you consider the real issue parallel.

Vulcan was racist on purpose, I think. And the bit with Vulcan was too on the nose. He knew about lynching, satellite monitoring overhead... and Wednesday asking for a weapon.... it all spelled out that Vulcan went to the new ones, and what Wednesday planned with the sword was too transparent. Although I liked the praying bullets and white gun ho America condensed in one small city.

The interesting thing was Wednesday and Mad trying to keep Laura away from Shadow as far as possible. But the boring and illogical part of the episode was Sweeney trying to make Laura see the ppl she left behind for her love. She never cared for them, why does the story lean into it right now? To fill some ep space? Waste some minutes? Fuck those assholes indeed.

The closing scene was the highlight for me. I love how Laura calls Salim/not Salim Salim. it's so sweet.
PMEmail
^
Satan
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 12:23 PM

frostitute

I haven't watched finale yet, but some birdie told me it was pretty dope.
PMEmail
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 09:09 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kristin Chenoweth looked so pretty it made me cry.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Satan
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 02:57 AM

frostitute

Finale convinced me that Mad Dead duo is my favorite! Lifting him up by twisting his balls game me boats of laughs. And watching them all dirty and smelly arriving in a wreck at Easter Parade among all the fancy ppl made them so relatable to me.

I'm starting to aggravate how no one sees Wednesday is a con, when all gods know what he is. I rescind my sympathies to him.

Ostara peeling herself with petals was magical. Also cute when she cussed.

Bilquis chronology was sad ;( but leaving her HIV infected friend salvaged that sadness. I understand it's everyone for themselves, and she has to protect her god vagina, but leaving your friends/lovers to die alone? Tt, tt. Twas funny how she signed the deal with the devil brat by accepting iphone. It's modern times, babe. And I'm glad she made him uncomfortable by asking to have sex and broke the contract by leaving.

Bilquis might made me cry how good she looked in all her looks through the episode.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll