Pages: (59) « First ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Politics and Current Events, Discussion of Global Events and Politics
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: May 15 2017, 10:04 AM

Still Endangered

QUOTE (Supernature @ Apr 14 2017, 03:45 PM)
They're rounding up gay men in a concentration camp in Chechnya.

Is there anything we can do about this ?

Just heard that Syria has built massive crematoriums in their prisons and are executing dozens of prisoners (read citizens) every day.

Solutions? One way ticket off the planet via comet? This rock shakes humanity off like a fly and starts over?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: May 15 2017, 10:31 AM

#ILoveRogue

Dutch politics: after eight weeks of closed-off discussions, talks to create a progressive right coaliton or "GreenRight" coalition between the conservative liberals, Christian-Democrats, progressive liberals and the Green party fell apart. The first two parties didn't want to budge on their anti-immigration standpoints and the leader of the Christian-Democrats is so anti-environment that a respected alum of his own party called him a "Trumpian" idiot. The Green party will now probably be replaced with the evangelical Christian party, even though they are also pro-refugee, pro-radical environmental protections and pro-wealth distribution. And their social conservatism is going to ruffle the feathers of the liberal parties, so this prospective coalition is doomed as well.

So there's probably not going to be a new government for the next year or so.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 09:10 AM

X-Men Discourse

When will Hillary drop dead at last

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 10:52 AM

Advanced Member

My Google alerts for when Hillary is disparaged just went off. I hope this is heavy sarcasm. She was robbed of her rightful win and if not for that would be steering the US in the proper direction. She's one of the few attacking Trump via her speaking engagements. The other Dems are too toothless. She is needed.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:06 AM

#ILoveRogue

QUOTE (Aguja @ Jun 7 2017, 08:52 PM)
My Google alerts for when Hillary is disparaged just went off. I hope this is heavy sarcasm. She was robbed of her rightful win and if not for that would be steering the US in the proper direction. She's one of the few attacking Trump via her speaking engagements. The other Dems are too toothless. She is needed.

Do you think Macron would try to seduce her if they had to share the world stage? She's his type.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:10 AM

X-Men Discourse

QUOTE (Aguja @ Jun 7 2017, 07:52 PM)

You WOULD support modern day slavery. Figures.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:20 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Jun 7 2017, 11:06 AM)

Do you think Macron would try to seduce her if they had to share the world stage? She's his type.

lol no. She would never fall for that. I do think they would make an amazing team though.

SweetDee please elaborate on how Kween is involved with slavery thx.
PM
^
jarrod
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:31 AM

cum ninja

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Jun 7 2017, 02:06 PM)

Like Cyclops and Emma. <3
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:32 AM

#ILoveRogue

QUOTE (Aguja @ Jun 7 2017, 09:20 PM)
QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Jun 7 2017, 11:06 AM)

lol no. She would never fall for that. I do think they would make an amazing team though.

SweetDee please elaborate on how Kween is involved with slavery thx.

Wouldn't she though? I heard the rumours about her and Huma.
PM
^
Aguja
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:55 AM

Advanced Member

It would serve Bill right. But I don't see her getting distracted by that if she were president. She would have dominated both Macron and Trudeau too <3
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (59) « First ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll