Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

13 Nights of Halloween
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 01:42 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

Okay, so here's the deal we still haven't decided if this is agroup watch type of deal or if it'll just be our HQ and each member will individually choose a movie from that particular theme night that they want to watch.

If we decide on B. then everyone can make a small list or just a comment about what they're watching that day/night and, Idk, discuss the movies.

P.S. You can watch as many movies from each genre as you want (i.e 2 a night, 3 a night, whatever floats your boat)

There's a list below with examples of each genre. Some of these may overlap in genres (for example, The Host is a Korean horror flick that has sci-fi and comedic overtones. Therefore, it can be used in any one of the themed nights Foreign/Comedic/Sci-Fi/Family) but that's totally okay as long as it holds up to the main theme night.

P.S.S. NO GORE DAYS. If you want to watch gore on your own that's fine but the official list will not have a night dedicated to it.

Also, the themed days aren't set in stone so if there's enough cause we can switch some things around a bit. Except for the last night. That'll be saving the best for last. Scroll down to the bottom of my page if you want to know what I'm talking about.

1)Zombie/Virus
For example, 28 days later, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil, etc.

2)Paranormal/Supernatural
For example, Carrie, Firestarter, Poltergeist, Sinister, Paranormal Activity, The exorcist, etc

3)Vampire
Blade, Underworld, Dracula, 30 days of Night, The Lost Boys, The Hunger, and so on.

4)Comedic
Shaun of the Dead, Fright Night, Scream, The People Under the Stairs, Jennifer's Body, etc

5)Family
Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, The Witches, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Beetlejuice, Harry Potter, The Addams Family,

6)Foreign Horror
We Are What We Are, Let the right one in, The Host, I Saw The Devil, The Devil’s Backbone, Mama, etc

7)Psychological/Suspense
The Others, Black Swan, The Orphanage, Signs, Silence of the Lambs, and so forth

8)Classic
Nosferatu, The Mummy, Frankenstein, Dracula, The wolfman, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Psycho, Rosemary's Baby, The House of Usher, Bad Seed, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?, and many many more

9)B-Movie(cult classics)
Cabin in the Woods, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Vampire in Brooklyn, Ginger Snaps, Drag me to Hell, Trick R Treat, Re-animator, etc.

10)Thriller
Under The Skin, Bug, The Sixth Sense, Mulholland Drive, Maniac, The Purge, I know what you did last summer, The Cell, etc.

11)Sci-Fi
Alien, Prometheus, Species, Pandorum, Event Horizon, Splice, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Dark Skies, etc

12)Lovecraftian & Stephen King
The Call of Cthulhu, The Stand, It, Langoliers, Red Rose, Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown, The Haunted Palace, and BEYOND

13)Slasher
Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Halloween

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:12 PM

X-Men Discourse

which night can i watch house of wax and then follow up with hitcher? i have some unresolved chad michael murray paris hilton sophia bush emotional issues to work out

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:15 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

B-Movie for the first & Thriller for the latter

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:21 PM

X-Men Discourse

thank u <3.
im thinking definitively last summer (SMG), scream, freddy, saw, tcm remake and remake prequel, scary movie, 30 days of nights and umm thats all things ive already watched. then lost boys, addams family and sumthing called the collection were on my watchlist and for the rest ill take suggestions.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:39 PM

#ReplaceRogue

Vampire: From Dusk ‘Til Dawn
Zombie: Dawn of the Dead remake
Thriller: The Silence of the Lambs
Psychological: A Nightmare on Elm Street
Sci-fi: Attack the Block
Family: Gremlins
Comedic: Gremlins Take Manhattan
B-Movie: Van Helsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slasher: Scream
Foreign: Dunno.
Paranormal: Oculus
Lovecraftian/Stephen King: The Mist
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:44 PM

X-Men Discourse

whats that movie about the two guys sequestrating a family in their home? dangerous games or sthg. that could work for foreign. ill try to compile a list of french stuff if u guys need off the top of my head, there's sheitan, frontieres, ils.....

--------------------
PM
^
Gene
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:53 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

Funny Games. There's also an English remake by the same director with Michael Pitt, Naomi Watts and Tim Roth that's almost shot-for-shot that I need to see at some point.

What the hell is Gremlins Take Manhattan? Are you confusing Gremlins 2: The New Batch with a Muppet movie, Juvily?
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:55 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ted @ Tedd, and Teddy,Sep 8 2015, 01:42 PM)
user posted image

Okay, so here's the deal we still haven't decided if this is agroup watch type of deal or if it'll just be our HQ and each member will individually choose a movie from that particular theme night that they want to watch.

If we decide on B. then everyone can make a small list or just a comment about what they're watching that day/night and, Idk, discuss the movies.

P.S. You can watch as many movies from each genre as you want (i.e 2 a night, 3 a night, whatever floats your boat)

There's a list below with examples of each genre. Some of these may overlap in genres (for example, The Host is a Korean horror flick that has sci-fi and comedic overtones. Therefore, it can be used in any one of the themed nights Foreign/Comedic/Sci-Fi/Family) but that's totally okay as long as it holds up to the main theme night.

P.S.S. NO GORE DAYS. If you want to watch gore on your own that's fine but the official list will not have a night dedicated to it.

Also, the themed days aren't set in stone so if there's enough cause we can switch some things around a bit. Except for the last night. That'll be saving the best for last. Scroll down to the bottom of my page if you want to know what I'm talking about.

1)Zombie/Virus
For example, 28 days later, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil, etc.

2)Paranormal/Supernatural
For example, Carrie, Firestarter, Poltergeist, Sinister, Paranormal Activity, The exorcist, etc

3)Vampire
Blade, Underworld, Dracula, 30 days of Night, The Lost Boys, The Hunger, and so on.

4)Comedic
Shaun of the Dead, Fright Night, Scream, The People Under the Stairs, Jennifer's Body, etc

5)Family
Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, The Witches, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Beetlejuice, Harry Potter, The Addams Family,

6)Foreign Horror
We Are What We Are, Let the right one in, The Host, I Saw The Devil, The Devil’s Backbone, Mama, etc

7)Psychological/Suspense
The Others, Black Swan, The Orphanage, Signs, Silence of the Lambs, and so forth

8)Classic
Nosferatu, The Mummy, Frankenstein, Dracula, The wolfman, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Psycho, Rosemary's Baby, The House of Usher, Bad Seed, What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?, and many many more

9)B-Movie(cult classics)
Cabin in the Woods, Killer Klowns from Outer Space, Vampire in Brooklyn, Ginger Snaps, Drag me to Hell, Trick R Treat, Re-animator, etc.

10)Thriller
Under The Skin, Bug, The Sixth Sense, Mulholland Drive, Maniac, The Purge, I know what you did last summer, The Cell, etc.

11)Sci-Fi
Alien, Prometheus, Species, Pandorum, Event Horizon, Splice, The Island of Dr. Moreau, Dark Skies, etc

12)Lovecraftian & Stephen King
The Call of Cthulhu, The Stand, It, Langoliers, Red Rose, Lovecraft: Fear of the Unknown, The Haunted Palace, and BEYOND

13)Slasher
Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Child's Play, Halloween

What does it say about me that I watch 80% of these movies regularly?

Also, how is Reanimator not filed under horror-comedy? That is a straight up slapstick comedy.

And Ginger Snaps is such a blatant dick slap in the face "drugs are bad" movie. It almost becomes a God Damn PSA about how drugs are bad.

Then at the end they remember to slap on that sister bullshit, which was supposed to be the key theme of the movie.
PMEmail
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 02:57 PM

#ReplaceRogue

QUOTE (Birds Sword Rights 2K15 @ Sep 9 2015, 12:53 AM)
Funny Games. There's also an English remake by the same director with Michael Pitt, Naomi Watts and Tim Roth that's almost shot-for-shot that I need to see at some point.

What the hell is Gremlins Take Manhattan? Are you confusing Gremlins 2: The New Batch with a Muppet movie, Juvily?

The New Batch isn't a good title, so I stole a better one.
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 8 2015, 03:00 PM

Advanced Member

So I'm guessing no Lucio Fulcci horror movies?
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Closed
New Poll