Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

13 Nights of Halloween
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 08:42 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ted @ Tedd, and Teddy,Sep 8 2015, 03:52 PM)
Everyone is required to watch this movie.

I don't know, I have a policy of not supporting antisemitic creators. Yes, Roald Dohl is antisemitic.
PMEmail
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 10:57 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So how do you guys want to do this? A group watch - where we vote on which movies to watch each day or individual choices for each participant?

Either way, there will be a discussion thread in the tv/movie forum so anyone can talk about their favorite/least horror movie, recommend movies, or just review a new horror movie they've never seen before.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 01:45 AM

X-Men Discourse

I think we should have at least one movie in common each night Preferably twoi but that's up for debate Then everyone can watch something different on top of that Though maybe some ppl dont want/cant commit to more than one movie/night and would want to chose it themselves

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 01:50 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So a combo of both? We recommend one movie for everyone to watch and/or they can choose one of their own? Hmm, I like it.

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Beezzi
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 02:50 PM

Happy 10th Anniversary!

I like the combo idea.

Need to sit down and make a list based on the criteria, but I'm way to spoiled for choice. Good choices on everyone else's lists though- keeping seeing films I haven't thought about in years like Death Becomes Her.

I have been thinking of watching the original The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and maybe re-watching Battle Royale (although, I'll need like three unicorn chasers movies after that - BR is some bleak shit).

--------------------
"I meditate and do yoga. I sit cross-legged and try not to levitate too much." - Jeremy Brett
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 07:45 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Ted @ Tedd, and Teddy,Sep 12 2015, 01:50 PM)
So a combo of both? We recommend one movie for everyone to watch and/or they can choose one of their own?  Hmm, I like it.

Is your avatar a picture of Kyle MacLachlan?

Because that would be awesome.

Now look what you made me do, Teddy!
PMEmail
^
Gene
 Posted: Sep 12 2015, 07:53 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

It's Todd Ingram. He's vegan.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 04:13 PM

X-Men Discourse

The movie with the girl Fringey loves is on netflix, so I'll probably try to watch that maybe.

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Ted, Tedd, and Teddy
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 04:16 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Machine \o/

--------------------
PMWebsite
^
Gene
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 07:46 PM

Belcher and/or the Cow

I'd think he means The Pact, especially since I mentioned it in this thread.

But I guess The Machine could qualify? Sort of?

Did you ever end up watching that, Teddy, or are you waiting for me? What's happening? I'll take any excuse to rewatch it, honestly.

QUOTE (Shrugr @ Sep 13 2015, 08:13 PM)
The movie with the girl Fringey loves is on netflix, so I'll probably try to watch that maybe.

I wanted to use a thumbs-up smiley but the one we have is winking and I'm not meaning to be winking at you while doing it, so: *thumbs up*.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last »
Closed
New Poll