Add Reply
New Poll

Was Steve Harvey's mistake really bad?
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 25 2015, 01:19 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

I wanted to know because I'm getting different opinions.

In my case, I think it wasn't bad because he was able to clearly explain the mistake and admitted it.

I mean, if I won and then Steve told me he made a mistake, though I might feel bad about it but it was an honest mistake so people shouldn't be angry at Steve for what he unintentionally did.

--------------------
"Lightning, deliver this place from darkness!" - Storm in X-men TAS

"Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else." - Storm in first X-men Movie.
PMEmail
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Dec 27 2015, 01:31 AM

Still Endangered

My Mom shared this on Dec 25th

user posted image

Obvi anyone can make a mistake, and it must feel terrible to make one so publicly, but the man only had one job tbh
PM
^
RLAAMJR.
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 10:16 PM

Storm's #1 Fan Forever!

I wasnt impressed when Steve Harvey hosted the competition. In fact, it felt like he wasnt good at hosting. Butafter he made a mistake and explained the ssituation, that's where i have felt he can actually talk.

--------------------
"Lightning, deliver this place from darkness!" - Storm in X-men TAS

"Do you know what happens to a toad when struck by lightning? Same thing that happens to everything else." - Storm in first X-men Movie.
PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Dec 30 2015, 10:44 PM

Advanced Member

Shit happens. This really isn't an important concern. So what Steve Harvey fudged announcing the results. It's a TV show that has no real or substantial value other than objectifying women under the guise of progressive pseudo-intellectual feminism.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll