Pages: (612) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Weekend at Harry's III: Harry's Revenge, General Discussions
The Big G
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:10 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Feb 4 2016, 10:05 PM)
Yes on the chimichangas and Deadpool, no on the pot. I can barely drink alcohol.

I don't smoke either. But all my out of state friends always want to buy it or pot brownies because it's legal.

Also it mandatory that we wear as many pouches as possible. That going to be a deal breaker LP?
PMWebsite
^
Lycaon pictus
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:40 PM

Still Endangered

Dunno why, but I'm down with pouches

user posted image
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 06:56 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 4 2016, 07:50 PM)
after 10 hours the crap is finally resolved and we were able to come home. When SWAT showed up we left to get an early lunch, and then shots were fired and everything was shut down.

Hate to be a complete idiot and share personal information on the web but here's the story http://wsav.com/2016/02/04/shots-fired-geo...wn-no-injuries/

Lol one of the photos in the slideshow was actually taken through my balcony and you can see my Orlando City SC flag hanging. And my wife and I's cars are in some of the pictures.

So dumb.

At least there were no injuries.

Holy shit that is scary. I am so glad no one was injured or killed. I am especially relieved to hear that you are safe, AgentFeliX.

Damn. What a world.
PMEmail
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 06:57 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Lycaon pictus @ Feb 4 2016, 04:58 PM)
Maurice White from Earth Wind & Fire died today at 71.

sad.gif

God dammit! That's horrible. I liked them. I grew up listening to their music.

</3
PMEmail
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 07:18 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

Thanks Fod!
PM
^
Beezzi
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 09:02 AM

Happy 10th Anniversary!

QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 5 2016, 03:50 AM)
after 10 hours the crap is finally resolved and we were able to come home. When SWAT showed up we left to get an early lunch, and then shots were fired and everything was shut down.

Hate to be a complete idiot and share personal information on the web but here's the story http://wsav.com/2016/02/04/shots-fired-geo...wn-no-injuries/

Lol one of the photos in the slideshow was actually taken through my balcony and you can see my Orlando City SC flag hanging. And my wife and I's cars are in some of the pictures.

So dumb.

Glad to hear you're OK Felix. That's some messed up stuff.

--------------------
"I meditate and do yoga. I sit cross-legged and try not to levitate too much." - Jeremy Brett
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 09:12 AM

#ReplaceRogue

Storm fans suddenly give a shit about Cyclops and are "respectful of the character" now that he is excluded from some Apocalypse banner.
PM
^
AgentFeliX
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 10:33 AM

Damn. I might start carryin' beans.

QUOTE (Beezzi @ Feb 5 2016, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (AgentFeliX @ Feb 5 2016, 03:50 AM)

So dumb.

Glad to hear you're OK Felix. That's some messed up stuff.

Thanks Bezzi
PM
^
Fod_2K16
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 11:35 AM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Feb 5 2016, 09:12 AM)
Storm fans suddenly give a shit about Cyclops and are "respectful of the character" now that he is excluded from some Apocalypse banner.

Okay....

Where is Valeria Kamentaria when you need her? She needs to re-educate these Storm fans.
PMEmail
^
Phoenix Egg
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 09:33 PM

Wake Me When The Purifiers Are Dead

http://lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/X-Women:_T...ame;_1996-1997)

Lol why do people whine about Cyclops being excluded from things as if he hasn't dominated X-Men storylines in comics for a decade plus?

That's one of the reasons I'm glad DisMarvel isn't making the X-Movies.

--------------------
"I don’t want you to get hurt but you have to understand… the more you annoy me the more I can’t help thinking about deconstructing you, molecule by molecule, memory by memory… until there’s nothing left but screaming, traumatized atoms."
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (612) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll