Pages: (590) « First ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Weekend at Harry's lll: Harry's Revenge, General Discussions
Juggernaut Punch
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 06:58 AM

Moderator!!!

If the attacks in Paris and Nice didn't secure a Le Pen victory, this won't.
PMEmail
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:36 AM

BleedingCool stepped up their game in investigating the CompleX from time to time. They're no champions, but Rich is way less despised than he was, say, before the CBR reboot.

I hope they don't squander their newfound currency.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:43 AM

#ReplaceRogue

Jude is really exploiting the stupid outrage over Secret Empire though.

PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:47 AM

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Apr 21 2017, 12:43 PM)
Jude is really exploiting the stupid outrage over Secret Empire though.

Yeah, I'm not sure about Jude Terror. He spent a lot of time trashing BC only to end up as a staff writer there. Weak. And, at best, his tone leaves a lot to be desired - it's not funny, nor constructive.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:13 AM

#ReplaceRogue

I like Jude when he's going after sexual predators like Eddie Berganza and points out what a shitshow the comics industry is. Hell, I thought his Nick Spencer Hillary obsession articles where hilarious. But this current stuff is mostly just pandering to people who can't get over the fact Spencer once said vigilantism is bad and think he is writing a crypto-fascist manifesto.
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:26 AM

#ReplaceRogue

Remember 3 years ago when "Hail Hydra" was an honest to god meme that everyone loved?
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 10:26 AM

I should be clear - regarding his tone, I mean since being on BC.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Apr 21 2017, 01:26 PM)
Remember 3 years ago when "Hail Hydra" was an honest to god meme that everyone loved?

Yeah, I recall a lot of very pro-mutant people getting Hydra swag as a sort of anti-Avengers protest.

WELL I GUESS WE SHOWED THEM!
PM
^
slacker
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 01:21 PM

Advanced Member

Did y'all hear about the massive and coinciding power outage in Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York? The major airports were shut down including a lot of public transportation. My office was sent home for the day since people throw a fit when there's no air conditioning for more than 30 seconds.

No foul play for now. But I've seen enough NCIS and Homeland to know THERE IS PROBABLY A TERRORIST IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW HELP
PM
^
Filthy Mutie
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 01:46 PM

QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 21 2017, 04:21 PM)
Did y'all hear about the massive and coinciding power outage in Los Angeles / San Francisco / New York? The major airports were shut down including a lot of public transportation. My office was sent home for the day since people throw a fit when there's no air conditioning for more than 30 seconds.

No foul play for now. But I've seen enough NCIS and Homeland to know THERE IS PROBABLY A TERRORIST IN MY CLOSET RIGHT NOW HELP

I heard SF was out, but I didn't know about NY and LA.
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 04:28 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

QUOTE (Filthy Mutie @ Apr 21 2017, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (slacker @ Apr 21 2017, 04:21 PM)

I heard SF was out, but I didn't know about NY and LA.

Same.

Everything is fine here in Sea
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (590) « First ... 552 553 554 555 556 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll