|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Comic Book Révolution > X-Books > X-books Solicitations: July 2017|
|Posted by: Kaiolino Apr 18 2017, 08:37 AM|
|Posted by: Kaiolino Apr 18 2017, 08:48 AM|
| - Excited for Emma's return, hopefully Bunn can fix her somewhat. Though that solicit doesn't sound promising
- Expecting that Gold cover to be changed. We've now had covers with Syitty in crosshairs, Syitty with a bullet in her head, Syitty being stepped on... It's time for some social media outrage and Ketchump to be fired
- That Romy variant lol. Blockbuster writer Charles Soule lol. $4.99 for a 20 page book lol.
- Weapon Zzzzzzz
- It's time for OML to be euthanized
- Is Cloneverine ever going to stop being a tired team-up book?
- Cable was clearly rushed into production without Marvel having any idea what the book was going to be about
- Iceman's parents are top 3 X-Men villains
- Is Jean Grey going to be the next tired team-up title?
|Posted by: Satan Apr 18 2017, 09:18 AM|
| - Blue zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Emma! BAD BITCH zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- Guggz joins the vibe of bringing the 90s back *yawn*
- Currrrrrrioussssss about Astonishing
- Greg Pak books are a bore, innit?
- Pass on Vulvarina
- Robinson LOLNO
- I'm down for Generation X. That Dodson cover is fine.
- Might tune in into Iceman sitcom to see if Bobby is into homophobe Purifier and erotic asphyxation
- I love David Yardin, gentlewomen and gentlemen. H-O-T-T
- Don't know about you, but I'm def signing up for New Tian flatscan tour.
|Posted by: Satan Apr 18 2017, 09:55 AM|
|Posted by: Filthy Mutie Apr 18 2017, 10:03 AM|
| Everything seems fine, coming off IvX, except the X-23 (and GotG) and OML stuff.
I'm still giving Cable the benefit of the doubt.
|Posted by: Juggernaut Punch Apr 18 2017, 10:29 AM|
| I'm giving Bunnz the benefit of the doubt on Emma, because he's definitely earned the benefit of the doubt, but that solicit doesn't look promising. Still, I hope that she's one of the super-duper secret you'll-never-see-it-coming additions to the team.
The rest of the stuff doesn't look too interesting. The Cable solicits aren't the most exciting, but I think it's too early to say without having read anything. I'd like to know how Robinson writes Cable and what the overarching plot is going to be first.
|Posted by: PatriX Apr 18 2017, 01:54 PM|
| Anyone is excited?
I know I'm not.
Anyway, I want marvel to crash down. Only properly. And painfully.
I was never a DC fan, but currently I follow 3 or 4 different DC lines, and I'm excited for any new Flintstones issue, even if I always hated Flintstones
(my parents loved them, that's a good reason to hate anything, though)
Isn't it weird that they will re-use the Jim Lee art from august-oct 1991 (yup)
as variant covers?
Marvel obviously hates the X-Men, they don't want them to be good, they would eagerly dump them, but at the same time, they are using them as much as they can, to promote their shittier franchises. I might have liked a lot of them. Dayum, I like the O5 GotG (Valentine era is best), but never at the expense of X-Men.
Jim Lee did the art as posters initially and it was collected in X-Men Masterpieces (over III volumes, it was one monster of a collection, so they will have variants for at lest 4 months)
|Posted by: Phoenix Egg Apr 18 2017, 08:25 PM|
| Whosoever holds this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Jeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaan!
Anyway, looks like a solid month.
Also J Scott Campbell released some Jean covers and they are uhmayzin.
|Posted by: Filthy Mutie Apr 19 2017, 09:47 AM|
|Still not on board with Lena Dunham as Jeen Grey.|
|Posted by: Filthy Mutie Apr 20 2017, 05:43 PM|
|Where's that Shadow King image from Astonishing?|
|Posted by: jarrod Apr 22 2017, 05:23 AM|
|Jeen copying Rachel AGAIN....|