Pages: (39) « First ... 37 38 39  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dragon Ball Super Discussion
The Big G
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 05:46 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

AFter a week off, DBS is back.

Frost is a crafty SOB ill give him that
PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 09:10 AM

The Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut

what do we think comes after the ToP?

--------------------
Why is your penis on a dead girl's phone?
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 09:24 AM

#ILoveRogue

Adventure on planet Sadala.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 10:18 AM

I wonder if U6 could sustain its own spin off. If Saint Seiya can have 7 of these running concurrently truly DB deserves at least one to test the waters. I feel like Cabba got rlly overshadowed lately.

I want Beerus to train the rest of Gokus gang. maybe the insistence on the humans gradually gaining his respect will lead to something like that.

beyond that, I can only hope for a new android saga and something something Majin Buu. but realistically if the freezer storyline dont get resolved in the tournament that will be the next big thing.

--------------------
PM
^
The Big G
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 12:05 PM

BROLY POWER MAXIMUUUUUUUUUUUUM

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Sep 19 2017, 09:10 AM)
what do we think comes after the ToP?

A lot of fans have speculated a Holy War/Angel rebellion arc against Zeno headed by the Grand Priest.

QUOTE (Kaiolino @ Sep 19 2017, 09:24 AM)
Adventure on planet Sadala.

This too.

I still think Goku is going to end up mentoring/teaching Caulifla.

QUOTE (sweetdumbass @ Sep 19 2017, 10:18 AM)
I wonder if U6 could sustain its own spin off. If Saint Seiya can have 7 of these running concurrently truly DB deserves at least one to test the waters. I feel like Cabba got rlly overshadowed lately.

I heard fans talk about wanting a Future Trunks spin off post the Black arc, a U6 or U11 spin off.

I agree. Cabba's gotten the shaft a bit since Caulifla & Kale showed up, but i got a feeling he's going to have a big moment soon. THey showed in the trailer for next week him throwing down with Toppo.

I want Beerus to train the rest of Gokus gang. maybe the insistence on the humans gradually gaining his respect will lead to something like that.

that would be intersting. The only think you have to wonder is how many would want to train under Beerus/Whis. Most of the Z warriors have lives outside of fighting, save for Tien (though he does have his new Dojo)

beyond that, I can only hope for a new android saga and something something Majin Buu. but realistically if the freezer storyline dont get resolved in the tournament that will be the next big thing.

Toei put a lot of moolah into the marketing of bringing 17 back into the fold story wise and merch wise. And save the galactic poachers episode fans have loved the episodes where's hes been prevalent. Plus 18 has had some great kickass moments in the tourney too.

DBS is making Toei money....and we all know how much they love money

PMWebsite
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 12:52 PM

theres been very little evidence to back up the evil GP/Angels theory. I dont see it happening. 17/18 having to deal with a resurrected Cell, or a new Gero creation would make for a great oav. I dont see the appeal of the pride troopers personally but thats just me.

I really thought wed get a Xenoverse spinoff post FT saga. the time travel plot device could allow them all sorts of shenanigans without interferring with the main story.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaiolino
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 01:06 PM

#ILoveRogue

Please no more rehashes of old villains. Cell was the worst villain anyway and Buu already has two living versions of him around.

On that note, it's time to skip ahead to End of Z.
PM
^
sweetdumbass
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 01:23 PM

I wouldnt mind that tbh. bring in uub.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (39) « First ... 37 38 39 
Add Reply
New Poll